SMA offers experienced paramedical support to suit every event requirement. We can tailor innovative bespoke solutions to satisfy a range of clients, from small scale sporting events for schools and clubs to larger scale sporting events, festivals, concerts and public community events.
SMA fosters close and collaborative working relationships with our clients. This approach is a key ingredient in delivering safe and healthy event outcomes. We can deploy dedicated event managers to manage pre-planning, during event and post event activities. Our highly qualified and experienced team allow us to cover high risk events such as motor cross and NRL. We have the advantage of being qualified to administer certain medications to treat higher advanced life support situations including spinal injury management.
SMA has supplied medical coverage for a range of high profile sporting, adventure and wilderness events such as NRL, Polocross, Speedway, Motocross as well as school events such as Oxley College and Kings School Sydney. Major clients include Harness Racing NSW, Racing NSW and Max Adventure.
SMA provides the following medical staffing options:
- highly qualified, registered and experienced First Responders. SMA first responders must be minimum Certificate level qualified. SMA first responders have the advantage over a first aid solution in that they are qualified to administer certain Schedule medications and to treat higher advanced life support situations including spinal injury management.
- highly qualified, registered and experienced Paramedics. SMA paramedics must be minimum Diploma level qualified. Paramedics up to intensive care level can be provided.
- a First Responder/Paramedic combination package.
- a Paramedic/Nurse combination package for sporting and adventure based events.
- Medical Physician supervision. SMA’s doctors are selected on a relevant experience basis and are of the highest calibre.
SMA can supplement our medical staffing options with a range of vehicle options including:
- Static First-Aid Medical Centre: Toyota Hiace customised ambulance can be deployed at the event venue as a static first-aid medical centre.
- First Responder Vehicles: A range of customised fit for purpose first responder vehicles including Subaru Forester; Toyota Hilux and Toyota Rav 4.
- 4WD Utility First Responder Vehicle: SMA offers the Kubota RTV 1140CPX customised utility off-road vehicle – an ideal first responder to access terrain inaccessible to small SUV’s. It is particularly suited to outdoor adventure environments.
- A combination of the above vehicle fleet options to meet client’s specific requirements.